Announcement Covid 19
We are pleased to announce that JO AN BEACH opened on1st July , according to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
In order to protect you and ensure that you feel safe, we will ensure that all new rules and restrictions apply.
When you arrive at the Jo An Beach Hotel, our staff will act as your guide, sensitively communicating all new hygiene, health and safety measures so that you can move seamlessly from the Jo An Beach Hotel, knowing that they are taking care of you with the greatest care.
Our cleaning and hygiene protocols meet both, the protocol according to the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism and the instructions of the Tour Operators guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria.
Our teams carefully follow the appropriate cleaning, drainage and disinfection procedures.
We politely request that you act responsibly and follow our health and safety instructions at all times.
VIEW OUR STAY SAFE & COMMITMENT
Main measures and procedures:
All staff members know how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted.
They are also able to provide information to guests and trained on practices for cleaning and disinfecting practices, following hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distance, avoiding hand-eye contact, nose and mouth and respiratory hygiene)
• Check out will be at 11am and check in will be at 3pm to have additional time for thorough cleaning of the rooms.
• You can e-check in one day before your arrival or you can send us email via our website www.joanbeach.com. Also at the hotel reception there will be a tablet for your e-check in.
• Credit or debit cards are recommended to pay for the hotel and after that the credit card will be disinfected.
• All room key will be disinfected.
• The hotel has a medical kit available for an event, which will include disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
• Signage of the floor will be used to remind customers to keep their distance from each other ( at least 1,5 m).
• Non-hotel guests are prohibited from entering hotel.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available in all public areas (lobby, restaurant, bars)
• Signage of the floor markings will be used to remind customers to keep their distance from each other. (at least 1.5m)
• Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, staircase handrails etc.)
• Regular airing of public spaces
• Every additional not basic equipment like magazines, decorative pillows and covers will be removed.
DISINFECTION - HOUSEKEEPING
•A disinfection team is being formed, which will supervise the cleaning of the rooms.
• We will pay special attention to the cleaning "high frequency touch points" such as door handles and elevator knobs.
• The TV and air conditioner controls will have covers.
• The daily cleaning service, as well as the change of sheets, pillowcases and towels will be avoided and will be done every 3rd day or only upon the request of the guest.
• The doors and windows of all rooms will be open daily for natural ventilation
GASTRONOMY / F&B
The buffet will be available with improved hygiene measures.
Additional safety measures will be taken which must be be followed by both guests and employees.
Signage and floor markings will be to keep their distance from each other. (at least 1.5m).
In addition, disinfection of the hands will be mandatory upon entry.
Breakfast and dinner hours will be available due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants.
Cutlery will be replaced with increased frequency and strict hygiene and distance measures will be applied by employees.
The kitchen at our hotel follows the Rules of Observance (HACCP), an internationally recognized method for identifying and managing food safety-related risk.
Goods will be received by specific staff members who always wear gloves and masks.
All members of the kitchen staff will keep their distance from each other, according to the requirements of the health authorities.
Entrance to the kitchen area is prohibited for the public.
The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool will increase with products suitable. Sum beds and umbrellas will be disinfected after each use.
The umbrellas will be available at a distance of 4 M. & Sunbeds 2 M.
Please take a shower before entering the pool.
Umbrellas will be arranged with a 4 M. distance & sun beds 2 M.
Sum beds and umbrellas will be disinfectedafter each use.
We wish you a pleasant stay and happy!